STAVERTON PARISH COUNCIL
Require a part time, self-employed Lengthsman
Total of 80 hours flexible working from October 2021 – March 2022
(to be extended to cover the following two winter seasons)
General maintenance jobs required around the Parish will include:
- Clearing drainage ditches and gullies of leaves and debris
- Clearing storm debris on the lanes
- Cleaning of grates and pavement maintenance e.g. removal of grass/mud
- Clearing foliage around road signs and cutting verges to assist visibility at junctions
- Attending to minor repairs
Local knowledge advantageous, but not essential. Spraying certificate would be useful.
Applicants must have Public Liability Insurance, safety training to work on the roads and provide their own vehicle and equipment.
Applications detailing skills & experience and an indication of rates, should be emailed to:
Staverton Parish Clerk
Closing Date: Friday 21st May 2021