Following the death of HRH The Duke of Edinburgh.
- There will be a one minute national silence to take place on Saturday 17 April at 15:00 to align with the funeral of the Duke.
- Funeral details have now been published via this link: https://www.royal.uk/funeral-duke-edinburgh-0
- In accordance with public health advice, members of the public are asked to continue to follow the current Government coronavirus guidelines, particularly on avoiding meeting in large groups and on minimising travel, to keep themselves and others safe. Please help us to share this information via your communication channels.
- The online condolence book can be found using this link: https://www.royal.uk
- Members of the public may wish to consider making a donation to a charity of their choice, or one of The Duke of Edinburgh’s Patronages in memory of His Royal Highness, instead of leaving floral tributes.
For further information, go to: https://www.gov.uk/government/topical-events/hrh-the-duke-of-edinburgh or: https://www.royal.uk/floral-tributes